FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS:
Website clicks: We will run website clicks campaign to generate quality leads. When the user clicks the ad, he/she will be redirected to your dental website.
Lead Generation: In this type of campaign, when users click the ad, he/she will be prompted with a contact us form to enter their queries along with contact details.
Page likes: If you want to increase the number of followers or like on your FB dental page, then we will run page like campaign. The main aim of this campaign is to increase fans of your dental page.
Video campaign: Similar to website clicks, we can put video ads about your dental practice and redirect the users to your dental website.
WHAT MAKES OUR FACEBOOK AD STRATEGY A GREAT SUCCESS?
We implement the following things to grab the attention of potential new dental patients.
- Business Info. This might be the most overlooked part of the Facebook Advertising. But it is the most important one to build a brand image among users. We make sure that your dental practice's name is clearly and correctly displayed on all ads.
- Clear Ad Text. This is the text that will be displayed above the ad image and is usually limited to 25 characters. We use catchy value addition phrases to attract users.
- Attractive Images. This is the most important part of Facebook ad, so we use professional photos to make sure the images are in the right size for the ad type and placement. We also make it simple and attractive.
- Catchy Headline. Research shows that the most popular Facebook Ads headline length is just 4-5 words. That's why we use be simple and concise headline like Dental Implants, Get Your Smile Back etc.
- Call To Action. Facebook offers a variety of Call To Action (CTAs) options, but we generally use "Call now", which directs the person to the your website. We also put your office phone number in the Call To Action to encourage users to contact you, if they are interested in your dental practice.
Facebook advertising will help solidify your dental practice's brand identity. Facebook Ads is all about brand awareness!
Interested in Facebook advertising? Call us now and get a free proposal to promote your dental practice like never before!
Remarketing is one of the most effective means of closing potential users who already visited or liked your website or Facebook page. It actually yields one of the highest returns on ad spends. We remarketing, we try to re-engage with people who came to your dental website, but did not become your customer (new patient). You can offer them some discounts, so that they can become your new patients.
Remarketing helps to focus on the people who are interested in dental practices and remind them how great your dental services are or why going with your dental service is the right decision.
Anyone who visited your dental website, but did not convert as a new patient, will be shown an ad on Facebook with a attractive image depicting the dental services that they had been looking at with a little more information on the specialty of you dental practice.